Job Opening: Customer Service Associate
We are looking for a special person to join our small company made up of a dozen talented, friendly folks. Specifically, we are looking for a Customer Service Associate that can manage our wholesale accounts across the country. These wholesale accounts are made of cool outdoor gear shops (like REI Seattle, MEC Vancouver, Moosejaw Michigan, Backcountry.com in Utah). You must be organized, detail oriented, and most importantly love the idea of working in the Outdoor Industry. We have a lot of fun working together in a collaborative environment, while maintaining a good work/life balance. Light travel is required with occasional trade show trips, as well as company sponsored outdoor adventures (including a planned one-week work-cation in Alaska for 4th of July).
Just so that expectations are clear, we are not a tech start-up. We are a family-like small business that grows really well every year. We are made up of local people who grew up here and want a healthy business to provide for our staff. We also give back to the community by donating a lot of time and money to local non-profits. If you like the sound of this pace and environment, shoot us a resume.
- Act as a voice of Alite Designs to our wholesale customers.
- Manage customer accounts efficiently and effectively.
- Work with the programs Quickbooks and Salesforce.
- Organize seasonal product orders and shipments with our fulfillment center.
- Manage 1-2 seasonal trade show appearances.
- Light travel to account locations.
- Salary range 40K-50K depending on experience.
- Medical benefits.
- 2 weeks of paid vacation.
- 1 additional week of camp days vacation.
- 1 week of sick days.
- You must LOVE being outdoors! We take a lot of outdoor trips together, so you must be comfortable taking part in activities like skiing, backpacking, and camping.
- Possess an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree.
- 1-2 years minimum experience with customer service (retail, hospitality, etc.).
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task efficiently and be a quick learner.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to travel for trade shows and store visits (drivers license and good credit required).
- Knowledge of Quickbooks and Salesforce.
Please send all inquiries to email@example.com